Various Installation Methods
- Direct burial. Required ground carrying capacity: 125 kPa (minimum). See diagram 100 in "Direct Burial".
- Embedment in a typical buried concrete base. See diagrams 104 and 105-F in "Unstable Ground" and "Very Unstable Ground".
- Embedment in a prefabricated concrete base. See diagram 135 in "Spun Concrete".
- Embedment in a prefabricated above-ground concrete base. See diagram 149 in "Spun Concrete".
- Galvanized steel anchoring plate (round or square) and aluminium base cover. See diagram 135-2 in "Anchoring Plate".